TL-USBNet Device Driver for Windows 11 and Windows 10
Thesycon’s TL-USBNet driver provides a network adapter emulation on Windows operating systems by implementing the specific network protocol on USB.
TL-USBNet device driver works with USB devices that are compliant to the following CDC subclasses:
- Ethernet Control Model (CDC/ECM)
- Network Control Model (CDC/NCM)
- Ethernet Emulation Model (CDC/EEM)
The driver implements a network adapter based on Microsoft's network driver model NDIS (Network Driver Interface Specification).
Features of the USB network drivers
- Supports USB 2.0 full speed and high speed, and USB 3.0/3.1/3.2 super speed or higher
- Supports devices that are compliant with one of the following device class specifications: CDC/ECM, CDC/NCM, CDC/EEM
- Compatible with device implementations based on the Linux USB gadget framework
- Supports devices that implement a subset of the specification only, i.e. a subset of the required class requests
- Implements an NDIS 6.60 compliant network adapter for Windows 10 and Windows 11.
- USB communication based on WDF (KMDF)
- Optionally the driver supports advanced USB power management including selective suspend
- Driver behavior is highly configurable via customization settings
- Custom features or optimizations can be implemented on request
- Source code is available on request (subject to a separate license agreement)
Customization of the Driver
- The driver will be delivered fully customized for licensee’s product.
- Customization includes USB VID/PID, file names, text strings, etc.
- The driver is signed by using Microsoft Attestation signing.
- Driver Customization Kit add-on: The Driver Customization Kit enables licensee to customize the driver by themselves.
Driver Installer add-on
- Supported scenarios: first-time installation, driver update, removal of driver software
- Interactive mode with graphical user interface
- Silent mode without user interface, enables integration into surrounding software installers
- Supports popup-free installation
The driver is conform with current WHQL and Hardware Lab Kit (HLK) requirements.
To get a WHQL certification, HLK tests must be executed with licensee's device which can
be done by licensee or Thesycon. If you are interested in a WHQL certification, please contact Thesycon for a quotation.
- Windows 11 64-bit
- Windows 11 ARM64
- Windows 11 ARM
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 ARM64
- Windows 10 ARM
- Windows Server 2016 64-bit
- Windows Server 2019 64-bit
The TL-USBNet driver is also available for Windows 7, 8, 8.1. Since Microsoft is discontinuing cross signing for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 drivers a WHQL certification is required.
For more information about TL-USBNet driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and WHQL certification, please contact
Software made in Germany
Our software is purely designed and implemented by our team in Germany - no outsourcing. Technical support is provided directly by the developers.
Free Demo, Licensing conditions & Prices
Current version of TL-USBNet driver: 3.60
The free evaluation version of the TL-USBNet driver works for an interval of 60 days without any limitation. After that evaluation period has expired, the driver stops working.
Current version for Windows CE and Embedded Compact: 1.13
NOTE: The driver described on this page is *not for use by end users*. It will not help solve any problems you may experience with a consumer device such as a webcam, camcorder, card reader, external sound card, etc. Thesycon’s device drivers are software components intended to be used by hardware or software manufacturers to create end products.
USB Vendor and Product ID
For each USB device model an official USB vendor ID (VID) is required. Vendor IDs must be unique and will be assigned by the USB Implementers Forum (www.usb.org). Registration fees will be charged.
Thesycon owns a USB vendor ID and provides a subset of product IDs (PID) to licensees of Thesycon drivers.
© 2021 THESYCON